We are constantly being asked by UK business owners and CEO’s, how can they develop their business internationally and expand their sales? So together with our partners, we have carefully devised an event that will give you access to all the experts and support you will need to take your business global.
Our exclusive, free event will give you the opportunity to meet experts in global business, who can help your organisation improve its performance, reach new markets, achieve its targets and increase profits.
The day will be split into two sessions, morning from 8am to 12pm and afternoon from 1.30pm to 5.15pm, allowing you to choose the session that suits you best.
- Networking and meet the experts – including the opportunity to meet business representatives from the Middle East, China, the USA and France
- Going global – developing your international strategy and identifying opportunities
- Global trade portal – accessing international trade support
- Cyber security – protecting your business, your assets and your staff
- 1-2-1 interview with the C.E.O of a UK business – giving you a first-hand account of the benefits and pitfalls of trading internationally
- Q & A session – an opportunity for you to ask a panel of experts from the business, finance, legal and protection industries for advice about global trading
Meet the experts
On the day you will also be able to meet our experts from various business disciplines and chat to them about any issues you face, including:
- International development
- Sales planning, strategy and support
- Brand development and design
- Finance and funding
- Specialist tax and accountancy
- HR and personnel issues
- Business protection and continuity
- Cyber security
- Business compliance
- Foreign exchange
- Logistics and freight
- Media and communications
Venue: Grant Thornton Office, 4th Floor, Royal Liver Building, The Pier Head, Liverpool, L3 1HU
Parking: The best place to park is at The Capital Car Park, Fazakerley Street, Liverpool, L3 9DL or at Beetham Plaza, Brunswick Street, Liverpool, L2 0XJ.
So, join us for what promises to be a stimulating and highly beneficial day. Get some great free, specialist advice and meet new contacts. Simply follow the link below to book your morning or afternoon session.
This is an invitation only event. Limited tickets available, so book now to avoid disappointment… www.corebs-events.co.uk/acceptance
Brought to you by Core Business Solutions, in partnership with: