Downtown in Business (DIB) is the fastest growing business organisation in the North of England, with offices in Liverpool, Lancashire, Manchester and Leeds. In 2015 the Downtown brand will be established in Birmingham.
With a membership of almost 800 member companies from across the region, and a huge network of connections within the public sector too, DIB is well placed to introduce you to your target client base as well as key decision makers and influencers.
In addition to offering excellent B2B services, DIB is the leading independent lobbying business group in the North, and influences at local, regional, national and international level.
DIB also boasts a database of over 18,000 contacts, enabling us to market and profile your company to our ‘network of networks.’
DIB has facilitated deals worth over £800m since launching in May 2004 and our chief executive Frank McKenna recently said: “We don’t network, we connect. We don’t lobby, we influence. We don’t hold events for the sake of it, they all have a purpose. Most importantly, Downtown members get a Return on Investment.”
Downtown partners will have access to the following DIB specialist services:
Public Affairs Advice & Campaigning
Profile, Marketing & Communications
Each partner is provided with a detailed, bespoke action plan focussing on their needs and priorities. The plan is implemented by Downtown Chief Executive Frank McKenna, alongside one of our of business support team, a member of the communications team and a member of the Downtown events team.
Partner benefits include:
- Facilitate private meetings with business leaders and decision makers in your region
- Provide public affairs advice and support
- Partner branding and collateral at Downtown conferences and awards dinners
- Partner branding on all on line bulletins produced by DIB and circulated to our 18,000 strong database
- Partner features in business magazine DQ, circulated to 3,000 people, for the next twelve months (a double page feature in one issue; a quarter page advert in the other three editions of DQ)
- Provide partners with a dedicated page on the DIB website, with a hyperlink to partner website (This page will be updated monthly)
- Feature partner regularly on our social media platforms
- 5 Complimentary tickets and exhibition space at DIB Conferences
- 5 Complimentary tickets for all DIB policy forums
- Sponsorship and presentation of an award at DIB Business Awards in your region
- Invitation to four exclusive ‘invitation only’ dinners during the period of the partnership
- Opportunity to host a business breakfast forum or Roundtable during Downtown Business Week
- Bi Monthly downloadable PDF that will be circulated to key decision makers and business leaders across the region, providing news and updates on progress that is being made by the partner company.
- Speaker opportunities at Downtown events for members of partner company executive team
- Quarterly action plan and progress meetings with DIB CEO and DIB delivery team
Existing DIB partners include Altrad NSG, Bruntwood, Champion Accountants, City of Liverpool College, Geason and High Performance Consultancy.
For further information about Partner Packages please email email@example.com