Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) empowers you to make improvements to your website that – without any doubt – will boost its performance.
Our introductory session explains how CRO is used by businesses to:
- increase e-commerce sales
- improve enquiry rates
- drive new sign-ups and registrations.
We’ll show how CRO allows you to:
- stop wasting time on subjective design discussions
- minimise expenditure on gut feelings
- prioritise projects to target areas of growth
- use data to inform design decisions
- encourage deeper engagement with your brand.
This workshop is best suited to marketing managers and company directors who want to achieve faster growth. An understanding of digital marketing and websites is useful.
The format is informal, interactive and we encourage attendees to participate with their own challenges. The session is hosted by two of our senior team, and we usually have 6-10 delegates.
Due to high demand, we’re limiting to one place per company – if you want more, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Please use your company email to register.
Refreshments will be served from 9:00am for a 9.15am start on Thursday 30 August. The interactive part concludes at 10.45am, with informal networking and Q&A afterwards.