IN4.0 Factory Network events provide an immersive peer to peer learning environment where they bust the myths around industry 4.0 technologies and discuss the potential return on investment. The practical hands-on innovation sessions enable senior technical staff from all sectors and professions to experience and gain an understand of digital technologies, including: Additive Manufacturing, Robotics, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Internet of Things and more.
The first IN4.0 Factory Network event will focus on: Additive Manufacturing. The event is free for one time only.
Register for free to experience:
- A practical, hands-on, innovative session, where senior technical staff can experience the technological applications of Additive Manufacturing.
- A creative and immersive environment, which ‘busts the myths’ of the technology, analysing the practical capabilities of innovation.
- Leading Additive Manufacturing technical experts will help you explore the real-world applications of the technology, within the context of your organisation.
- A chance to discover how to introduce AM into your business, potentially improving productivity and increasing revenue.
- Business case studies and technology experts create access to expert engineering peer-to-peer learning.
- An opportunity to expand your personal network with like-minded technical leaders and work on challenges and develop solutions together.
- If you have an idea for a project using Additive Manufacturing, bring it to the workshop to help progress it.
Who should attend this event?
Senior technologists, engineers, project managers and technology post-graduates.
Or, if you are looking to start up a business using Additive Manufacturing.
How many people per company can attend?
Due to limited availability, a maximum of two people per company can attend.
Book your FREE place through Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/in40-factory-additive-manufacturing-tickets-51709437319
Event Date: Wednesday 5 December 2018, 9am – 4pm
Event Location: Creative Innovation Zone, UCLan Media Factory, University of Central Lancashire, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 2XQ