Designed specifically for business leaders who target success . . .
The number of senior managers individually prosecuted by the HSE has ‘rocketed by more than 400% in 5 years’ as a consequence of Section 37.
Every leader needs to know about the potential for individual fines and imprisonment and how to avoid them. Make sure you are adequately protected and prepared for a situation in which your business is involved in a serious health and safety breach.
Essential for Leaders
Health & Safety is a legal requirement. Integral for today’s successful companies. Leading Safely is an inspirational high-level coaching course aimed at anyone with leadership responsibilities.
Whatever the size of your organisation, this course will demonstrate how investing in health & safety can reap valuable business benefits, improve business culture and employee health, safety and productivity.
Benefits of attending
• Understand the role of health & safety in leadership positions
• Understand the consequences of failing to manage health & safety effectively
• Value of compliance and integration into your businesses
• Your legal responsibilities
• Drive and create a positive engaging culture
• Increase productivity and profits
• Improved reputation
• Reduced insurance premiums and legal costs
• Achieve business continuity
• Protect yourself and the organisation you lead
Using a personalised app (iOS/Android), you will complete a pre-assessment which will look at 14 key challenges currently within your organisation.
The course is delivered in a 5 hour classroom session via an approved licensed Chartered professional.
• Access to diagnostic tool/action planner
• Safety leadership info from the HSE & IOD
• Full certified certification / IOSH approved
• Lunch and time to network
• Ongoing support
Location: The Cotton Exchange Bixteth Street,
Liverpool L3 9JR
Date: 7th December 2018
Time: 09:00 am to 14:00 pm
High engaging specifically for Leaders only £355 inc VAT.
For more information visit www.lcshub.co.uk or contact Alex Warner on email@example.com