Award-winning Birmingham conference and events venue Millennium Point has announced an exciting programme of events for the autumn and winter. From a free AR gaming arena in the October half-term holiday to a night of live comedy headlined by Live at the Apollo favourites Rosie Jones and Fern Brady – Millennium Point’s programme offers something for everyone.Tickets are now available for the following:
● HADO VR Gaming Arena (October 26th/27th) – Put the power of energy balls and shields in your hands on a real-life court with HADO, the world’s first augmented reality sport. Games last 80 seconds with up to six players in a thrilling and unique experience perfect for the whole family. Free
● Thursday Night Comedy Club(October 27th) – join comedy favourites Rosie Jones and Fern Brady alongside Birmingham-renowned Celya AB and funny man host Ross Brierley for an evening of feel-good vibes and guaranteed laughs. the team behind Machynlleth Comedy Festival and Aberystwyth Comedy Festival, in partnership with Millennium Point Events. Tickets £20 each.
● Loki Christmas Wine & Spirit Fair (November 19th) – award-winning wine merchants Loki are back again at Millennium Point for the largest wine event of the year. This year features more drinks than ever before, with the addition of more spirits, and wines as well as for the first time some beers on show. Tickets are £30 each and include all alcohol.
● Love Actually Bottomless Prosecco Brunch(December 3rd) – feel the love this Christmas with a bottomless brunch and a screening of the seminal 2003 festive rom-com, Love Actually. Tickets are £35 each and include a brunch and 90 minutes of bottomless prosecco.
● Festive Silent Disco (December 17th) – spend the night rocking around Millennium Point’s giant Christmas tree as 3 DJs battle it out with an assortment of genres from current chart toppers, RnB, and Hip Hop to Old Skool, Rock, Indie and Power Ballads alongside all of the Christmas classics. Tickets are £10 each
● It’s a Wonderful Life with Wine (December 4th) – Enjoy the seminal 1946 Christmas classic alongside a fun and festive wine-tasting experience delivered by the Wine and Events Company in partnership with Millennium Point Events. Tickets £31.95 each and include 5 glasses of themed wine.
What’s more, from November the popular Eastside venue will be transformed into a festive wonderland with the return of its giant Christmas tree adorned with 23,000 energy-saving LED lights and accompanied by two large nutcrackers. The tree itself is believed to be the largest indoor tree in the city standing at 39ft tall in the centre of the landmark building’s Atrium.The venue also provides a range of Christmas party packages for corporates including a second shared party night following a first sold-out date. More information on what’s on offer can be found on their website.
Commercial Director Rebecca Delmore commented: “We’re thrilled to bring such an exciting mix of events to the Eastside of Birmingham city centre, made even better by the tree and decorations our landmark public building will have. Being just a stone’s throw from the city’s favourite Christmas market, we’re giving Brummies every reason to visit Eastside this Christmas.”
For all the latest events coming to Millennium Point please visit: millenniumpoint.org.uk/presents/whats-on/