Traditionally, print management companies have been solely used by large corporates with multiple sites and large marketing campaigns, however in the current business climate using a print management company could be what you have been looking for.
Sitting between printers and marketing agencies print management companies are in a great position to get your print marketing to work. Here is why:
1. Lower overheads than traditional printers as they don’t necessarily have the same volume of machinery and yet benefit from the latest technologies, keeping your costs down!
2. They don’t NEED to fill machines to cover their cost, so will be able to advise on the best print marketing solution for you not for the printer.
3. Print Vs Digital: Print management companies want to help you tie the two together, ‘Print vs Digital’ is a myth for comprehensive marketing strategies.
4. Benefit from economies of scale as print management companies have larger buying power with printers.
5. Procurement management and quality checking processes through a print management company means you can source all your various print through one reliable supplier.
These are just a few points to consider when choosing who to buy your print from, even before you consider the time savings, extra brand management and campaign management. You no longer have to buy huge amounts of print to benefit from print management. If you would like to know more, let’s have a cuppa!
T: 01254 457 025