Situated in the heart of the city above Liverpool One, Aether is renowned for its expertly crafted cocktails and opulent interiors, providing a lost paradise beyond imagination. Now, for the first time, guests will be able to enjoy their drinks with a mouth-watering menu of Chinese-inspired donuts and Dim Sum, from pioneering street food brand, Yu Donut.
Available everyday from June throughout the summer months, Yu Donut will offer an enticing menu of savoury donuts, noodle bowls and Dim Sum, with vegan and vegetarian options available. Having enjoyed great success with its previous residency at Baltic Market, Yu Donut is a Liverpool based street food vendor which, like Aether, pushes the boundaries of imagination with its unique concept.
Highlights of the menu include a selection of savoury donuts such as Char Sui Pork, Hoi Sin Duck, Szechuan Beef and the vegetarian Char Sui Seitan, which also has a vegan option, along with Cantonese noodle bowls which are served with Asian veg and a variety of fillings. Guests can also feast on Dim Sum, home made prawn toast, salt & pepper Sui Mai, chicken or vegetarian gyozas, and those with a sweet-tooth can indulge in the Fortune cookies & cream donut.
In addition to the Yu Donut residency, Aether has also launched a brand new summer cocktail menu, comprising aromatic signature mixes that are inspired by each of the elements; Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and the fifth element, Aether. The diverse menu is designed to delight the senses, with many of the new cocktails offering fresh, floral flavourings, perfect for enjoying al fresco on the Aether terrace.
• Easter Island (£9.50) – Appleton Signature, Tiki Peach Foam, Citrus
• Peaches & Bae Daiquiri (£9.50) – Bay Leaf Ketel One, Peaches, Vanilla, Citrus
• Aviation (£9.75) – Tanqueray Gin, Lanique Rose, Briottet Violette
• Junglebird (£9.50) – Appleton Signature, Campari, Lime, IPA Reduction, Pineapple, Tiki AS
• Mandarin (£8.50) – Santa Teresa Claro, Mandarin Juice, Lime Juice, Masala Syrup, Torched
• Smoked Rum Berry Sour (£10.50) – Appleton Signature, Briottet Mure, Lime Juice, Protein
Bitters, Blackberry smoke
• Ice Cream Fizz (£11.50) – Tanqueray, Prosecco, Vanilla, Citrus, Lemon Gelato
• Northern Tide (£8.50) – Laphriog Whiskey, Nettle Syrup, Citrus, Salted Vanilla Foam
With its innovative cocktail menu, stylish interiors, and lively ambiance, often enhanced with live music, Aether is already a firm-favourite with cocktail aficionados. The Yu Donut residency and new summer cocktail menu will ensure it’s the place to be this summer, with the outdoor terrace providing the ideal sun-drenched spot for relaxing and socialising, in the heart of Liverpool.