They are pleased to be holding the third webinar of their weekly series for SMEs where we will be joined by specialists from CBRE who will discuss:
- Issues businesses, landlords and occupiers should be considering on their return to work.
- What the new normal will look like.
- How work spaces might need to be reconfigured moving forward.
- The use of collaborative and more localised work spaces.
- The rise in flexible and home working.
About the webinar series
2020 looked promising for UK small-medium-enterprises (SMEs). Business confidence had started to grow with Brexit outcomes becoming clearer and a majority UK Government. However, following the development of the unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic, economic markets began to fall, supply-chains slowed or came to a standstill and deal making ground to a halt.
In this series of bite-size webinars we look forward, providing support and guidance to SMEs as they navigate the challenges that lie ahead. The series will provide practical guidance, top tips and lessons business can learn on a range of commercial topics, including employment, contractual, supply chain, data protection, real estate and more.
If you would like to register your interest in attending this webinar please let contact our events team.