Downtown in Business prides itself on hosting an eclectic mix of quality events that suit ambitious entrepreneurs and business leaders. Breakfast gatherings over coffee; lunches with top speakers; premier gala awards and exclusive, intimate ‘invitation only’ dinners are among the range of networking opportunities we offer to our members. The very best hotels, restaurants and conference spaces are where this exciting programme of activity is presented; some of the regions very best politicians and business leaders are among our speakers; ambitious, modern, high growth business owners and entrepreneurs make up our audiences. Here is a brief description of the regular events that Downtown organises in a commercial arena that gives you the very best platform to showcase your business.
Business of the month
Western Union Business Solutions are Downtown Birmingham's 'Business of the Month' for November 2019. Western Union pioneered the idea of moving money around the world and have been connecting people globally for over 164 years.
Business of the week
Downtown Birmingham's 'Business of the Week' for W/C 11th November 2019 is StipeHomes. They provide a tailored approach that puts you above everything else and make investing easy and hassle-free in superb opportunities.
LATEST FROM BIRMINGHAM UPDATES
- Celebrate Christmas with Your Dog at the Barky Blinders Pop-Up Café!
- Start Your Festive Season with The Christmas Feast!
- Book now for Indian Street Feast – a festival of food to delight your taste-buds!
- Mayor hails diversity of the West Midlands following Diwali celebration
- Come on down to the Spooky Welly Walk for family-friendly fun!
- Top 10 places to go on a budget in Birmingham (and get there for FREE* with Ola!)
LATEST FROM BRUMMIE BLOG
- Top 8 Winter Tips
- The money to buy a new iPhone11 represents just over a sixth of a Birmingham City Centre first-time buyers mortgage deposit
- Mending the Broken Jewellery Quarter and Birmingham Property Market
- Digbeth – Property Investment Hotspot
- How Many Birmingham Jewellery Quarter Homeowners Have Paid Their Mortgage Off?
- 12 biggest mistakes when selling your home