Downtown in Business prides itself on hosting an eclectic mix of quality events that suit ambitious entrepreneurs and business leaders. Breakfast gatherings over coffee; lunches with top speakers; premier gala awards and exclusive, intimate ‘invitation only’ dinners are among the range of networking opportunities we offer to our members. The very best hotels, restaurants and conference spaces are where this exciting programme of activity is presented; some of the regions very best politicians and business leaders are among our speakers; ambitious, modern, high growth business owners and entrepreneurs make up our audiences. Here is a brief description of the regular events that Downtown organises in a commercial arena that gives you the very best platform to showcase your business.
Business of the week
Downtown Birmingham's 'Business of the Week' for W/C 16th September 2019 is Growhouse. At Growhouse they know that its people who are the key to the success of any business.
LATEST FROM BIRMINGHAM UPDATES
- Calling all Pet Lovers! The National Pet Show Returns to the NEC in November
- Book now to see The Greatest Showman with The Bottomless Cinema at The Botanical Gardens
- Book now for The Bottomless Cinema’s showing of Elf at The Botanical Gardens – a classic film, bottomless drinks, and buckets of popcorn!
- Great British Menu finalist returns to Birmingham with a monthly take over at Craft Dining Rooms
- Trio of top local chefs team up for a glorious guest dinner at Resorts World
- Calling all Burger Lovers! The Burger Fest is Back!
LATEST FROM BRUMMIE BLOG
- Wizz Air launches flights to Krakow & Poznan from Birmingham Airport
- It’s lucky number seven for Liverpool-based M&E consultancy, Steven Hunt & Associates, who announce seven new contracts
- Healthy regional real estate sector contributes to strong year for Napthens team
- Lancashrie Tourism Awards 2019 – The Finalists
- The City of Liverpool College tackles the skills gap with new partnership
- Exclusive Day Delegate Rate at Pullman Liverpool