Downtown in Business prides itself on hosting an eclectic mix of quality events that suit ambitious entrepreneurs and business leaders. Breakfast gatherings over coffee; lunches with top speakers; premier gala awards and exclusive, intimate ‘invitation only’ dinners are among the range of networking opportunities we offer to our members. The very best hotels, restaurants and conference spaces are where this exciting programme of activity is presented; some of the regions very best politicians and business leaders are among our speakers; ambitious, modern, high growth business owners and entrepreneurs make up our audiences. Here is a brief description of the regular events that Downtown organises in a commercial arena that gives you the very best platform to showcase your business.
Business of the month
B&M Waste Services are Downtown Birmingham's 'Business of the Month' for July 2019. B&M Waste Services are committed to providing a great service and a high level of professionalism.
Business of the week
Downtown Birmingham's 'Business of the Week' for W/C 15th July 2019 is LoveBrum. LoveBrum is a registered charity that supports hidden gem projects across Birmingham that are often volunteer led and that deliver real change, with outcomes that can be seen, measured, enjoyed, and loved.
LATEST FROM BIRMINGHAM UPDATES
- School’s out for summer! 6 summer camps in Birmingham to keep your kids occupied over the school holidays
- Summer Events at Martineau Gardens in Edgbaston
- Come on down and learn how to be your happiest self at The Festival of Happiness!
- The JQ Festival is back for the 5th year running and organisers promise it will be the best Festival yet!
- Hospice calls on businesses for city cycling challenge
- Get ready for Taste and Liquor’s The Great British BBQ, Gin and Meat Festival!