Downtown in Business prides itself on hosting an eclectic mix of quality events that suit ambitious entrepreneurs and business leaders. Breakfast gatherings over coffee; lunches with top speakers; premier gala awards and exclusive, intimate ‘invitation only’ dinners are among the range of networking opportunities we offer to our members. The very best hotels, restaurants and conference spaces are where this exciting programme of activity is presented; some of the regions very best politicians and business leaders are among our speakers; ambitious, modern, high growth business owners and entrepreneurs make up our audiences. Here is a brief description of the regular events that Downtown organises in a commercial arena that gives you the very best platform to showcase your business.
LATEST FROM BIRMINGHAM UPDATES
- Last ever Independent Birmingham Festival at The Bond takes place this May – and it’s set to be their greatest event yet!
- The Indoor ‘90s Dance Festival is coming The Mill in March
- Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice’s ‘40 Mile March: will you go the distance to support hospice care?
- The Birmingham Seasonal Markets Cheese Fest is Back!
- Top Vegan Restaurants
- Colmore Food Festival moves to Centenary Square for 2020
LATEST FROM BRUMMIE BLOG
- Jewellery Quarter Property Market – What is going to happen to Stamp Duty on 11 March?
- Ludgate Hill Development – Jewellery Quarter
- Are You Covered? Emergency Call Cuts Costing Brum Landlords
- Jewellery Quarter Homeowners £100,647,800 Windfall Since 2014
- Charles Green Development – Jewellery Quarter
- Is Birmingham Still A Developer Goldmine?