Downtown in Business prides itself on hosting an eclectic mix of quality events that suit ambitious entrepreneurs and business leaders. Breakfast gatherings over coffee; lunches with top speakers; premier gala awards and exclusive, intimate ‘invitation only’ dinners are among the range of networking opportunities we offer to our members. The very best hotels, restaurants and conference spaces are where this exciting programme of activity is presented; some of the regions very best politicians and business leaders are among our speakers; ambitious, modern, high growth business owners and entrepreneurs make up our audiences. Here is a brief description of the regular events that Downtown organises in a commercial arena that gives you the very best platform to showcase your business.
Business of the month
Claremont Planning are Downtown Birmingham's 'Business of the Month' for June 2019. Claremont Planning provide planning services for a range of developers and housebuilders, as well as individuals and property groups.
Business of the week
Downtown Birmingham's 'Business of the Week' for W/C 17th June 2019 is Opus Restructuring LLP. Opus can provide advice on all of the UK insolvency procedures and act as the insolvency office holder where this is appropriate.
LATEST FROM BIRMINGHAM UPDATES
- BBC Good Food Show returns to Birmingham
- Fandango yourself all the way to Moseley Cricket Ground to see Bohemian Rhapsody outside!
- A Tolkien Tour of Birmingham
- Where to Watch the Fifa Women’s World Cup in Birmingham
- Free Things to Do in Birmingham
- Explore the ruined mansion of Witley Court – a great day trip from Birmingham