Chrissie Wolfe is an award-winning solicitor, entrepreneur, careers coach and business consultant who has been breaking the boundaries in the professional services sector.
Spending the first 7 and a half years of her career as a solicitor at a major law firm, in 2017 Chrissie launched her Youtube channel and brand Law and Broader as a way to improve accessibility to the profession for aspiring lawyers. She has since built up a major following of over 80,000 followers across her social media platforms and is a regular guest lecturer and speaker at national and global events.
Chrissie was also crowned ‘Woman of the Year 2019’ at our City of Birmingham Business Awards.
In this episode, Chrissie discusses:
– Being an ‘early adopter’ of social media
– Personal branding
– Building an online community
– Finding content that interests your audience
– Dealing with ‘trolls’
– Gen Z attitude to work and the ‘Great Resignation’
– Alternative models to traditional law and consulting
– Being a Commonwealth Games commentator
– The Birmingham Experience
Follow Chrissie on:
Follow DIB here: