From Monday 19 July, guidance on face coverings changed to, in crowded spaces, wear a face covering out of respect for others.
Please see the latest advice below and click here to see what has changed at Merseyrail to keep your journey as safe as possible.
- Avoid peak travel if you can (between 07:00-09:30 and 16:00-18:30)
- Allow extra time for your journey
- In crowded spaces, wear a face covering out of respect for others unless exempt.
- Use contactless payments where possible
- Wash or sanitise hands as soon as possible before and after travel
- Follow advice from staff and be considerate to other passengers
- Do not use public transport if you, or a member of your household, has COVID-19 symptoms or you have been instructed to self-isolate
For further information visit: https://www.merseyrail.org/plan-your-journey/covid-19-information/covid-19-travel-advice.aspx