Join Birmingham’s leading entrepreneurs on 27 March to understand the key business challenges facing the region and how to overcome your barriers to growth.
The event is called #ScaleUp2Success, and E2E will be engaging with their thriving powerhouse of entrepreneurs, investors, ambition and innovation; exchanging ideas and opportunities.
The event is all about:
- How to scale up and grow your business
- Connecting you with an entrepreneurial community of Founders, CEOs, SMEs and C-Suites from Birmingham and the surrounding areas
- Encouraging you to facilitate growth by becoming an E2E member, where you will benefit from exclusive events, access to £50m financing facility for SMEs and many more corporate services at discounted rates. Click here to find out more.
Date: 27 March 2019
Time: 18:00 – 21:30hrs
Location: Spaces, Crossway, 156 Great Charles Street, Queensway, Birmingham, B3 3HN
Click here for tickets
We have an incredible discussion panel who will address your current challenges and answer your questions, do not miss this opportunity to hear from the experts:
- Aaron Chatterley – Started feelunique.com from his house in 2005, a business that now turns over more than £100m p.a.
- Keely Deininger – Founder of Angel’s Face, the high-growth fashion brand for girls found in over 400 boutiques and department stores across 40 countries.
- Richard Morris – CEO of IWG UK, the world’s largest serviced office company
- Shalini Khemka – Member of the Mayor of London’s Business Advisory Board, Founder and CEO of E2E
Chaired by Bilal Mahmood, Head of External Relations at MarketInvoice, the FinTech firm helping businesses take charge of their cashflow. Since 2011, they have provided over £2.1 billion to companies across the UK