Key Questions to ask yourself as a Leader
- Do you fully understand your health & safety legal duties
- Can you explain your signed health & safety policy with confidence
- Can you demonstrate you have a ‘two way’ communication safety culture
- Do you know your responsibilities under Section 37 of The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Are you aware of the civil liability or criminal implications you may face following an accident
- What a suitable & sufficient risk assessment is
- How the company monitors and drives health & safety performance
With the new sentencing guidelines coming 1st November, it is important that people in Leadership positions are coached on their duties as a responsible person.
Come and join us on Friday 26th October and 7th December. Liverpool Cotton Exchange, for a 5 hour classroom interactive coaching session, including a personalised app.
LCS IOSH Leading Safely delivers practical knowledge and solutions for sustainable business advantage through good health and safety practice. Delivering maximal results.
For further information please CLICK HERE.
To find out more and book your place email email@example.com