Western Union Business Solutions is thrilled to invite you to the second webinar in our three part Global Trade Outlook Series. Co-hosted with Mersey Maritime and Maritime UK, this session will examine transatlantic trade post-Brexit.
We will be joined by Anthony Phillipson, British Consul General in New York and Her Majesty’s Trade Commissioner for North America as he discusses transatlantic trade deals, followed by David Renta, Global Head of Hedging and Head of US Corporate at Western Union. We will then conclude with Martin Beck, Lead UK Economist at Oxford Economics who will deliver a presentation about the economic outlook, followed by a panel discussion.
Date and Time: Tuesday 7th July, from 14:30-15:30
- Business Opportunities within a Transatlantic Trade Deal
- Outlooks and Economic Perspective
- Karen Penney – Vice President of Payment Products at Western Union
- Jos Standerwick – CEO at Maritime London
- Hal Ramakers – Senior Vice President, Global Solutions at Brightwell
- Martin Beck – Lead UK Economist at Oxford Economics