As 2019 draws to a close and a new year approaches its time to ask how are you going to make 2020 your best year yet? So, here are my 5 tips to accelerate your success in 2020.
- Understand how to turn up as the best version of you. One place to start is to think of a time when you have been at your best. How would you describe yourself in that moment? (and how can you bring that version of you to your business?)
- Understand why you are doing what you are doing. Spending time working this out is key to being a good leader and selling what you do.
- Understand how to enable the people around you to be the best version of themselves. when people feel that their work fits with who they are they work better. So, if your team can understand how they can bring themselves to their work then you accelerate your success.
- Surround yourself with people who know stuff you don’t. This may not mean employing them all. Utilise your network, pick people’s brains and buy in support.
- Make clear plans. Get a clear impression (the clearer the better) of where you want to be at the end of the year and put in place plans that will get you there.
If you would like to unpack any of this more and explore how Growhouse can be part of your journey #LetsDoLunch (contact us and lunch is on us).
Check out Growhouse here.