Liverpool’s premier Hotel, Hilton Liverpool One, have announced they will be re-opening on Saturday 4th July.
The popular 215 room luxury Hotel, with breath-taking panoramic views of Liverpool’s historic waterfront, have implemented a whole range of new safety measures along with some innovative additions to the current landscape to ensure guests can return safely and enjoy the Hilton experience.
General Manager Marcus Magee and the team have been working tirelessly behind the scenes during lockdown to ensure that the venue is in pristine condition and ready to welcome guests back. A ‘CleanStay’ policy from check in to check out has been instigated, designed to encompass the Hilton experience and satisfy consumer confidence. These measures will include:-
- A contactless arrival experience – utilising mobile digital access and check out facility
- A ‘CleanStay’ room seal across the room door, confirming that the room has been deep cleaned, frequently used touch surfaces sanitised (including light switches, TV remote controls, door handles, taps etc, and the room will have been decluttered with items such as pens, paper etc
- House-keeping services will be upon guest request. Guests wishing for the room to remain for their personal use only will also have the option to received fresh linen and towels in sealed bags left outside of the room. Sanitising solution will be available for guest use.
- Public spaces will be cleaned frequently and seating in accordance with government guidelines.
- Biodegradable, disposable dishes and utensils will be available upon request.
Hilton’s meetings and events programme will commence with meticulous attention to detail according to Hilton’s ‘Event Ready with CleanStay’ standards. Full details are available upon request.
With Alfreso socialising set to be popular for the foreseeable future, Hilton have joined forces with local distillers Love Lane Brewery and doubled their spectacular outside terracing capacity which can now accommodate over 100 guests with an outside bar, adhering the government guidelines. Two giant screens have also been installed for guests to enjoy major sporting events which they hope will include the Premier League trophy finally coming back to the city!
Marcus Magee, General Manager said “Myself and my team have left no stone unturned to make sure that our prestigious Hotel is ready to open the doors, receive our guests and deliver the service we are renowned for. Every decision we have made has been to safeguard our team, protect our guests and provide our customers with the confidence to relax and enjoy their stay with us. Our Hotel is in pristine condition and we are counting the days to when we can once again be a hub of activity right in the heart of one of the best cities in the World”.