To celebrate International Women’s Day, Downtown in Business invited a select panel of leading businesswomen to a special discussion that was chaired by Jacey Normand.
Topics covered included homeschooling, women working in male-dominated sectors and the diversity agenda.
- Natalie Yesufu Adele-Edwards – CEO of Transition Stage Company, Executive Artistic Director of Enter Stage Write and a guest lecturer for Birmingham City University
- Jane English – People Director for Merseyrail
- Yetunde Dania – Partner at Trowers and Hamlin
- Kim Leary – Chair for DIB Birmingham and MD of Squibble
- Jan Iceton – Board Chair for Smartworks Greater Manch