Are you confident with the proposed Employment Law changes that are coming in 2023? Failing to understand and comply with these changes can put your business at risk of an Employment Tribunal claim.
Join us in Lancashire and Birmingham for our upcoming Business Gym events where we will be joined by the Managing Director of award-winning HR and Health & Safety specialists HPC, Victoria Brown. Victoria will be providing her expert advice on relevant and pressing HR and H&S topics that all employers need to be aware of to remain compliant as well as to provide a working environment that will attract and retain talent.
It is also a great opportunity to connect with other like-minded business leaders from around your area and share your thoughts and insights into how the last couple of years have impacted you and your business.
As well as 2023 Employment Law changes, the event will cover:
- Protecting the mental health of your employees
- The risks and rewards of hybrid working
- Recruiting and retaining the right people
- New post-COVID challenges and how to react to them
- Reducing your risk of an Employment Tribunal claim
- New ruling on holiday calculation for term-time, part-year, and zero hour employees
- Health & Safety – important updates to policies and procedures
Find out more and register for our Lancashire event HERE.
Find out more and register for our Birmingham event HERE.