Downtown in Business are looking for a brilliant, ambitious salesperson to join our team to work across different sectors recruiting businesses across the Northern Powerhouse to join the fastest growing business organisation in the country. We work hard, have fun and reward accordingly. We are the business club with influence and have earned a reputation as one of the most influential, effective business group in the North of England and the West Midlands.
The ideal candidate will have previous sales experience, hardworking, driven, and hungry for success.
- Manage the generation of new business, to maximise sales and profit and meet/exceed assigned sales targets and objectives
- Identify new opportunities to increase sales to existing members
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships with members
- Record all contact notes in company CRM and manage members and prospects pipeline in the CRM
- Work with colleagues to deliver joined-up member/prospect service levels
- Attend networking events
- Monthly reporting to Directors
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to quickly build lasting relationships
- Confident with a sense of humour
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional approach and appearance
- Self-motivated, focussed, and proactive
- Team player
- Able to work off own initiative and hit the ground running.
- Full Clean UK Drivers Licence, own transport
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,00 – £30,000 per year
Closing Date: 18/06/2021
Email your CV to email@example.com