Strawberry Field remain open during Half Term. They are open daily between 10am and 4pm.
Go and visit them and the new instalment in the Exhibition – John Lennon’s “Imagine” piano.
Strawberry Field is home to an interactive visitor exhibition, café, shop, calm garden spaces for spiritual reflection and – at its heart – a Steps to Work programme for young adults with learning difficulties and other barriers to employment. Explore, unwind and dream in the place, which inspired one of the 20th century’s greatest songwriters. Tickets to the exhibition are just £8.95 With under 16,s going FREE!
Booking is essential. See their website for more information: https://www.strawberryfieldliverpool.com/
Please note the below details:
- Bookings are for a maximum of 5 people from the same social bubble
- 5 people will be admitted at 15 minute time slots across the day
- Visits duration is 90 mins
- Social distancing guidelines apply throughout your visit
- Individuals details will be taken on arrival in accordance with Track and Test guidelines