The City of Wolverhampton Council are hosting Wolverhampton’s Annual Business Breakfast ‘Creating a Visitor City’, discussing the exciting opportunities available for investors operating in the food and beverage, entertainment, leisure, arts and culture and hospitality sectors.
The event will be held at and sponsored by, the city’s fantastic new music and conference venue, The Halls Wolverhampton. It’s opening season in the last few months attracted over 50,000 visitors to the city, boosted the local economy by almost £1.6m and created more than 250 jobs in just 7 weeks. The new venue is projected to attract 300,000 visitors a year and inject £10m into the Wolverhampton visitor economy annually.
A host of high profile guest speakers will join the chief executive, City of Wolverhampton Council, Tim Johnson at The Halls on 28 September to showcase:
- the huge potential growth prospects of Wolverhampton’s expanding visitor economy and how it is driving wider regeneration in the city
- how the city is being transformed with new housing, better connectivity, improvements in public spaces and an enhanced leisure and culture offer
- business benefits and opportunities
Guest speakers include:
- Lyndsey Turner-Swift, Deputy England Director, Visit England
- Steve Homer, CEO, AEG Presents
- Claire McColgan CBE, Director of Culture Liverpool
- Simon Cooke, Director APAM
- Katie Trout, Director of Policy and Partnerships, West Midlands Growth Company
- Maggie Grogan, Managing Director, Muse
- Ninder Johal DL, Chair of Wolverhampton City Investment Board, Member of West Midlands Tourism & Hospitality Advisory Board
Please REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE NOW with Midlands Business Insider to confirm your place and further details will be provided to you prior to the event.
City of Wolverhampton Council would welcome the opportunity to meet interested investors in the visitor economy and hospitality sectors about opportunities in the city either immediately after the breakfast or at an alternative time. To find out more please contact Chris Kirkland, Head of City Investment at City of Wolverhampton Council by emailing email@example.com or call 07890 170183.
Guests will also have the opportunity to take a tour of The Halls Wolverhampton to view its business events and conference facilities after the breakfast.
Wolverhampton Business Breakfast is being delivered by City of Wolverhampton Council in partnership with Midlands Business Insider and is the showpiece event of Wolverhampton Business Week, Monday 25 September – Friday 29 September 2023.