Because People Matter: HR and Health & Safety for your business
about the event
At this exclusive ‘Business Gym’ event, the Managing Director of award- winning HR and Health & Safety specialists HPC, Victoria Brown (Lady Boss HR) will prepare you for the proposed 2023 Employment legislation, provide up-to-date information and invaluable advice on HR and employment law, Health and Safety, and motivating staff.
Among topics covered will be:
- Managing your employees’ pay expectations.
- Smart HR choices that help to protect your business from rising costs during the energy crisis.
- Holiday entitlement ruling for term-time and other part-year employees.
- Recruiting and retaining talent during the recruitment crisis.
- How to protect the mental wellbeing of your staff.
- Preparing for the proposed 2023 employment legislation changes.
- Updates to your Health & Safety policies to meet your legal responsibilities.
- The new laws surrounding issuing day-one contracts.
Speaker: Victoria Brown
Victoria Brown is the founder of oneHR and the Managing Director of High Performance Consultancy. Through her many years of HR experience Victoria has worked with a wide range of clients and sectors; global brands such as John West Foods, Danone, Adidas ,fast growing agencies to small businesses taking on their first member of staff. In 2015 she launched oneHR software, which is a smart, sophisticated online HR management system.