In 2022, 104 We Love MCR Charity fundraisers broke the record for the most people ever to conquer the 3 Peaks of Yorkshire, raising £38,000!
In 2023, we’re creating the 3 Peaks of The Peaks! Join us to re-trace the steps of “The Kinder Scout Trespassers”. These working-class Mancunians put their liberty on the line to establish the “right to roam”. You can walk on the Peak District’s hills because of their bravery 90 years ago – 5 of them served prison sentences before they won their campaign. Join our historic 25-mile Challenge!
You’ll be raising money for We Love MCR Charity (WLM), who will provide full project management, communications, fundraising and logistical support.
- Taking place on Friday 16th June 23
- 25-mile route across Britain’s first National Park (Hayfield to Hathersage)
- The Challenge is to complete the walk in under 12 hours
- Tackling peaks including Kinder Scout, Back Tor and Mam Tor
- With refreshments points in scenery just like the picture below
- Pay the £40 event fee to cover costs by clicking the DONATE button at welovemcrcharity.org (and OPT IN to communications)
- Click this link to fill in your registration form: bit.ly/3PoTP-Partner
- Create your personal fundraising page (WLM will send details to you)
- Minimum sponsorship target of £200 is required