Because People Matter: HR and Health and Safety for your business
about the event
A seminar focussing on the new challenges facing business owners
At this exclusive ‘Business Gym’ event, the Managing Director of award- winning HR and Health & Safety specialists HPC, Victoria Brown (Lady Boss HR) will provide up-to-date information and invaluable advice on HR and employment law, Health and Safety, and motivating staff.
Among topics covered will be:
- Managing your employees’ pay expectations.
- Smart HR choices that help to protect your business from rising costs during the energy crisis.
- Holiday entitlement ruling for term-time and other part-year employees.
- Recruiting and retaining talent during the recruitment crisis.
- How to protect the mental wellbeing of your staff.
- Preparing for the proposed 2023 employment legislation changes.
- Updates to your Health & Safety policies to meet your legal responsibilities.
- The new laws surrounding issuing day-one contracts.
This lunchtime event is suitable for business owners, company directors, and HR professionals.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
By registering for this event, you have agreed to the DIB Terms and Conditions.