Join Constructing Excellence Liverpool City Region for a panel discussion followed by a summer drinks reception focusing on development and its links to Social Value across Knowsley, Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens, and Wirral.
The panel will discuss how they are seeking to maximise social value outputs across their current portfolio of development projects, and how both contractors and constants can support with achieving demonstrable social value outcomes.
• Robbie Blackhurst (Chair) – Procure Partnerships Framework – Director
• Damian Cooke – Wirral Council – Birkenhead Regeneration Portfolio Manager
• Heather Jago – Sefton Council – Strategic Commissioner Regeneration
• Sean Traynor – St Helens – Director of Strategic Growth
• Sophie Bevan – Liverpool City Council – Director of Development and Major Projects
• Tony Clarke – Knowsley Council – Assistant Executive Director Development.
• Elizabeth Lee – Advance Social Value – Head of Social Value
The event will conclude with a Summer Drinks Reception commencing at 5pm in the Secret Garden rooftop bar above INNSiDE by Meliá.
Tickets for this event are £15 or free for members of Constructing Excellence Liverpool. If you are a member, please enter your promo code on checkout.
This event is sponsored by Compliance Chain and Strategic Resourcing.