Managing Director of award-winning HR and Health and Safety specialists, HPC, Victoria Brown will provide invaluable advice and the latest updates on HR and employment law, Health & Safety, and motivating staff.
Among topics covered will be:
- Managing your employees’ pay expectations
- Smart HR choices that help to protect your business from rising costs during the energy crisis
- Holiday entitlement ruling for term-time and other part-year employees
- Recruiting and retaining talent during the recruitment crisis
- How to protect the mental wellbeing of your staff
- Preparing for the proposed 2023 employment legislation changes
- Updates to your Health & Safety policies to meet your legal responsibilities
- The new laws surrounding issuing day-one contracts
The business gyms are aimed at business owners, company directors, and HR professionals.
The events will be held across various regions:
Manchester, Tuesday 25th April